Advertising Product Manager
The kind of person we're looking for...
Rdio is seeking a talented and enthusiastic product manager to join our Product team, focusing on delivering the best advertising experience possible in a music service. The right candidate has strong product and design instincts and is detail-oriented with a high bar for quality. You value a familial team setting, enjoy working closely with fellow team members and can be a leader for cross functional teams.
The kind of stuff you'll be doing...
- Drive entire product lifecycle for new advertising-focused features
- Own ad product road map, drawing inputs from the extended sales support team(s), sellers and advertisers
- Lead cross functional team made up of design, engineering, sales and analytics from feature concept to launch
- Serve as an ad product specialist for Sales and Engineering teams on industry landscape and technical topics related to assigned product areas
- Serve as a project manager for the ad product supply chain by working with multiple cross-functional teams to support the entire product life cycle
The kind of skills & experience we expect...
- Strong knowledge of online, mobile and audio ad space
- Demonstrated experience of defining and shipping ad-related products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with ad conversion tracking tools and marketing tactics
- Strong attention to detail, project management, and analytical skills
- Ideal candidate has 5+ years experience working in product management/product marketing in an ad-related role
What we offer...
We’re a start-up, but our salaries are all grown-up. In addition, we have comprehensive health coverage (medical, vision, and dental), a 401k, 7 week paid parental baby bonding leave and 15 days of vacation. You will also receive equity so you’re in a good position to enjoy Rdio’s future successes.
How to apply...
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include the title and job code for this role - #PD03 - in the subject of your email.
No recruiters or recruitment agencies, please.