Content & Label Relations Manager - Latin America
The kind of person we're looking for...
We are seeking a Content and Label Relations Manager for Latin America. The Label Relations team manages the day-to-day needs of our various label partners in the territory.
This role will be based in Mexico.
The kind of stuff you will be doing...
- Manage and build relationships with major and independent labels in Mexico and Spanish-speaking Latin America
- Seek content opportunities to differentiate Rdio’s catalog
- Continuous improvement of local and international content availability on Rdio
- Manage the list for requisitions of missing catalog made by customers
- Identify opportunities to promote Rdio’s catalog in its communication channels, considering local and regional interests, holidays, rare items
- Negotiate with labels content and promotion opportunities and artist engagement
- Manage the Rdio Mexico profile and develop content promotion campaigns for social media channels
- Develop content strategy for Rdio working with our Media Partner
- Run Rdio Sessions in Mexico together with the marketing team
- Run Rdio Artist program in Mexico
The kind of skills & experience we expect…
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience working with labels or digital music services
- Strong knowledge of the Mexican and Latin music space
- Experience with digital content licensing
- Strong interpersonal skills - must be able to partner effectively with all levels and functions of the organization
- Excellent communicator with fluent written and spoken skills in both Spanish and English
How to apply...
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the job title for this role and the job code - #INTL03 - in the subject of your email and in your cover letter.
Please submit your cover letter and resume in English.
No recruiters or recruitment agencies.