Director, Growth Marketing
Director, Acquisition and Growth Marketing
At Rdio, we are making music fun again. No more wading through the Internet trying to find out what the new hits are, or to listen to an old favorite song again — and no more managing thousands of MP3s you stopped listening to years ago. Instead we're putting together the best ways to discover, collect, share and play music in one, great product that’s available on your computer, your phone and in your home and your car.
Do you have a passion for driving customers and traffic, along with the magic formula for conversion and retention? We just might have a role for you! We are in need of someone that can run and build our acquisition, conversion and retention marketing team. We are looking for a Rock Star leader that isn’t afraid to roll up their own sleeves and dig in!
• Using internal and external resources, manage the strategy, planning and execution of all Rdio acquisition marketing programs, including campaign execution, monitoring, reporting, analysis, optimization, budget pacing, forecasting and competitive benchmarking.
• Drive customer acquisition using a mix of SEM, SEO, Display, Social, Retargeting, Affiliate Marketing and Traditional Media.
• Perform strategic data mining and analysis, drawing insights to optimize campaign performance and customer targeting strategies.
• Apply critical thinking skills to identify and seize new acquisition opportunities, assess customer impacts, and make recommendations to drive business growth.
• Recruit and manage new hires into the acquisition marketing team
• BA/BS degree required
• 7+ years acquisition marketing, direct marketing, and related strategy work experience.
• Deep understanding of SEM, SEO, display interfaces, and social platforms and the ability to provide insight on developing e-marketing opportunities.
• Strong understanding of and experience working with a subscription based model
• Experience in understanding and managing the financial outcomes of marketing programs as well as modeling, forecasting and tracking their influence on overall corporate P&L objectives.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously and drive solutions to complex problems.
• Outstanding facilitator, able to partner with business project leads and stakeholders to brainstorm, evaluate, select and implement solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal, listening, relationship building and negotiation skills.
We’re a startup, but our salaries are all grown-up. In addition, we have comprehensive health coverage (medical and dental), a 401k, and you will receive equity so you’re in a good position to enjoy Rdio’s future successes.