Head of Partnerships - Mexico
The kind of person we're looking for...
Rdio is seeking a Head of Partner Development for Mexico. This person will be responsible for negotiating, leading and managing strategic partnerships with our advertising partners and help grow and scale our business and user base in Mexico.The person will be charged with developing best practices and areas of integration and collaboration.
This role will be based in Mexico.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing...
- Assume, develop and execute our existing partnerships
- Build Rdio's advertising opportunities through commercial partnerships
- Expand Rdio awareness with our existing Rdio Media Partner
- Develop and execute on a strategy to build new commercial partnerships
- Grow a local team of partner developers
The kind of skills & experience we expect…
- 5+ years of business development experience in an enterprise company or consumer-web-company
- Proven experience of building and managing a partnership team
- Demonstrated track record of designing, managing and achieving objectives
- History of running quickly with little supervision
- Adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high growth, uncertain environments
- Converted business from other media channels
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, ability to work well on a team
- Excellent communicator with fluent written and spoken skills in both Spanish and English
- Strong understanding for ad tech ecosystem a plus
How to apply...
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the job title for this role and the job code - #INTL01 - in the subject of your email and in your cover letter.
Please submit your cover letter and resume in English.
No recruiters or recruitment agencies.