Manager, Global Ad Operations - NYC only
Rdio is seeking a talented Advertising Operations Manager to join our team in New York. The Advertising Operations Manager will be responsible for all aspects of digital ad campaign management. The ideal candidate has proven experience with ad product creation, ad trafficking, reporting, and creative troubleshooting. In addition, the ideal candidate for this growth potential role is career-driven and eager to join a startup ad sales team.
• Creation of compelling and competitive media plans, as well as Identifying and recommending tools and systems that will improve our ad operations workflow and increase yield
• Work with Operative our ad trafficking team to process orders, gathering creative, booking inventory, monitoring 3rd Party delivery numbers, proactive optimization for delivery and performance, reporting delivery for billings, managing day to day issues.
• Work with Triton, Rdio’s ad server to optimize campaigns and make suggestions for improved performance.
• Monitor on a consistent basis Rdio’s activity on Triton and work with Rdio’s monetization and sales team to recommend proper ad loads & ad frequency.
• Coordinate with our Engineering Dept. to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving technical issues
• Collaborate and build out new Rich Media product offerings for desktop and mobile
• Oversight of inventory reservation and management
• Post-Sale (making recommendations for future campaigns, providing further data and information to the client/agency)
• Provide technical support to sales partners, advertisers, account managers and others via phone, email and web when necessary
• Take an active role in the billing cycle to clients, including pulling 3rd party reports, compiling actual billable numbers per IO agreements, and troubleshooting billing discrepancies with sales partners & clients.
• Producing and delivering weekly reports to internal team, sales partners & clients outlining campaign performance
• 3 to 4 years of experience in ad serving and ad management technologies.
• Ideally have worked with audio ad servers such as Triton, Adswizz, Abacast, • Experience working with rich media companies such as Eyeblaster, Pointroll, Celtra, Crisp Media etc. • Experience working with various ad networks and exchanges, implementing passback strategies. • Experience with third party tools (Atlas, Mediavisor etc) • Manage and be accountable for billing reconciliation and reporting. • Assist in the day-to-day ad placement, scheduling and updates for customers. • Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally