Marketing Manager - Mexico
The kind of person we're looking for...
Rdio is seeking a Marketing Manager to develop and implement Rdio’s marketing strategy in Mexico.
This role will be based in Mexico.
The kind of stuff you will be doing...
- Implement Rdio marketing strategy in Mexico and developing local marketing campaigns including radio, internet, newspapers and online
- Develop and maintain marketing partnerships with a focus on generating awareness for Rdio in Mexico, including companies, brands, opinion leaders, blogs, media, events, festivals, and nightclubs
- Drive Rdio marketing integration with our local media partner
- Demand generation, SEO programs, ad-words campaigns, email marketing strategy
- Support general team initiatives at conferences, events, public relations and speaking opportunities
- Build client relationships with agencies
- Work with partners to develop innovative marketing programs and offers
The kind of skills & experience we expect…
- 4-6 years of experience in digital media and marketing at an ad agency, on the client side or with a media company
- Experience in building creative digital media and sponsorship programs that drive brand awareness and user engagement
- Strong local contacts with large global clients and agencies
- Excellent communicator with fluent written and spoken skills in both Spanish and English
- Knowledge on the local music business is desirable
How to apply...
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the job title for this role and the job code - #INTL02 - in the subject of your email and in your cover letter.
Please submit your cover letter and resume in English.
No recruiters or recruitment agencies.