Senior Business Analyst
The kind of person we’re looking for…
Rdio is looking for a proactive and responsive self-starter to provide critical data analysis and insights to support Rdio’s mission of becoming the most customer-focused music streaming service in the world. The right candidate must be comfortable presenting recommendations or insights to all levels and business units throughout the company.
The kind of stuff you'll be doing…
- Review key performance indicators to identify growth trends and user behavior to provide strategic recommendations on growth and monetization strategies
- Assist in evaluating partnership performance and deal structure
- Provide tracking specs to gather new data and provides feedback regarding implementation
- Design, build and distribute performance dashboards and ad hoc reports - always adding your strategic insights and recommendations
The kind of skills & experience we expect...
- BA in Economics, Finance, Business, or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience creating effective reports and providing insights with demonstrable business impact using one or more of the following analytics or business intelligence tools: Tableau, MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Google Analytics, or Mixpanel
- Excel expert
- SQL fluent
- Able to take raw data and derive meaning from it
Able to review database schema and query effectively
- Experience with HiveQL
- Unix Capable
What we offer...
We’re a start-up, but our salaries are all grown-up. In addition, we have comprehensive health coverage (medical, vision, and dental), a 401k, 7 week paid parental baby bonding leave and 15 days of vacation. You will also receive equity so you’re in a good position to enjoy Rdio’s future successes.
How to apply
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the title and job code for this role - #MON01 - in the subject of your email.
No recruiters or recruitment agencies, please.