Senior Mobile Applications Engineer
The kind of person we’re looking for...
Ideal candidates should thrive in an environment with lots of freedom, no meetings, light process, and frequent releases.
If you join us, you can look forward to a lot of impact and a lot of freedom. With that comes the responsibility to ship quality code, so we’re looking for people that take quality as a point of pride.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing...
Rdio is looking for inspired engineers to help build better music apps for iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and other platforms.
The kind of experience we expect...
- Deep knowledge of one of the following: C++, Java, Objective-C, C#
- A firm grasp of threading, memory management, UI development, and OO design
- 5+ years software development experience
- Interest in learning and developing on new platforms
- Must care about quality, from user experience, to pixel perfect design, to testing
- Links to sample code or mobile apps created
- Open source contributions
- An app in iTunes or the Android Market
- Experience developing media software
How to apply...
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the title of the job you’re applying for in the subject of your email and cover letter. Please, no recruiters or recruitment agencies.
We’re a start-up, but our salaries are all grown-up. In addition, we have comprehensive health coverage (medical and dental), a 401k, and you will receive equity so you’re in a good position to enjoy Rdio’s future successes.