Community Support Representative - Bilingual (English - Spanish)
The kind of person we’re looking for...
You are extremely tech-savvy with outstanding troubleshooting and writing skills. You are an excellent communicator and find it rewarding to help others. You’re eager to dig into issues independently, and well versed in the language of bug reports. You use and understand social media.
Our team is a small, dedicated, and close-knit group that investigates, troubleshoots, and responds to users as quickly and accurately as possible. You’ll be part of the tireless team that knows Rdio on all of our platforms, inside and out.
This role is based out of our San Francisco, CA office.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing…
- Responding to questions about Rdio features, content, and technical issues
- Interacting with users via Facebook, Twitter, Email, Forums or Chat
- Helping customers resolve any billing or account issues they encounter
- Troubleshooting technical issues and writing bug reports
The kind of skills & experience we expect...
- Fluent in written English and Spanish
- Outstanding communication and organization skills
- Empathy for, and patience with, end-users
- 1+ years previous support experience preferred
- Familiarity with Windows and Mac OS, iOS and Android devices
- Knowledge of a case management system such as Desk, Zendesk or Freshdesk a plus
What we offer...
We’re a start-up, but our salaries are all grown-up. In addition, we have comprehensive health coverage (medical, vision, and dental), a 401k, 7 week paid parental baby bonding leave and 15 days of vacation. You will also receive equity so you’re in a good position to enjoy Rdio’s future successes.
How to apply...
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include the title and job code for this role - #OPR04 - in the subject of your email.
No recruiters or recruitment agencies, please.