Software Engineer - Test
The kind of person we are looking for
The Rdio QA group is looking for software engineers with experience developing automated tests for our web and mobile clients and our backend services. Extending our existing tests to integrate user stories in a cutting-edge, automated way will help us identify engineering issues early, eliminate system downtime and keep our listeners rocking.
We are looking for smart people with solid programming experience, a passion for detail and an ability to think like an Rdio listener.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing…
- Build the integration tests using our existing automated test suites as a foundation
- Evaluate and give input on developers’ unit tests
- Talk, IM and email effectively with our web, mobile and backend development teams
The kind of experience we expect…
- 3+ years experience writing and extending automated tests
- Fluency in a high level language, e.g. Python or Ruby
- Deep understanding of QA with experience planning and programming automated tests
- Organized and detail oriented with a planned inbox strategy and a tidy calendar
- Passionate about product quality with a critical eye for software design
- Experience programming tests in Selenium or another web test driver
- Mobile OS automated testing experience
How to apply…
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the title of the job you’re applying for in the subject of your email. Please, no recruiters or recruitment agencies
We’re a start-up, but our salaries are all grown-up. In addition, we have comprehensive health coverage (medical and dental), a 401(k) and you will receive equity so you’re in a good position to enjoy Rdio’s future successes.